Online Banking Login
Wind: 6 MPH N
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|
- As IPO market booms, Hilton shares jump in debut
- Hombre Capital Announces Proposed Qualifying Transaction Involving Novateqni Hong Kong Limited
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2013 Corporate Bond ETF and Guggenheim BulletShares 2013 High Yield Corporate Bond ETF Announce Scheduled Maturities
- Aramark shares jump in IPO; CEO Foss is upbeat
- Aramark Holdings shares rise in debut
- Rent-A-Center, Inc. Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend from $0.21 to $0.23
- Adobe 4Q profit shrinks but subscribers grow
- Hilton and Facebook are big market movers
- xG Technology Announces Closing of Over-allotment Option for Recent Public Offering
- Dynex Capital, Inc. Announces Executive Management Changes; Election of Mosley and Salcetti to Board of Directors; Declares Fourth Quarter Common and Preferred Dividends
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Dec 12, 06:03 PM
HONOLULU - In the final moments of her life, Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy clung to the hand of her deputy after a small plane taking them back to Honolulu crashed in the ocean off the island of Molokai.
In the water, Fuddy held hands with deputy director Keith Yamamoto as he tried to help her relax, said the Rev. Patrick Killilea, who consoled Yamamoto after the ordeal.
The crash occurred when the single engine of the 2002 Cessna Grand Caravan failed soon after it took off from Molokai and made its turn toward Honolulu, said Richard Schuman, owner of Makani Kai Air, operator of the plane.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Dec 12, 06:45 PM
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas coach Mack Brown declined to say Thursday whether the Alamo Bowl will be his final game, amid intense speculation following another disappointing season that began with the Longhorns talking about becoming national championship contenders again.
Speaking to reporters for the first time since multiple published reports this week indicated that he might step down, Brown said he has yet to talk with new Texas athletic director Steve Patterson and university President Bill Powers about the job he has held since 1998.
Brown deflected several other questions about his future during a news conference in San Antonio about Texas' bowl game against Oregon on Dec. 30.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|
Disclaimer: This site is brought to you by your Financial Institution
and First Data. For your convenience, this site
includes an Internet search engine and links to other 3rd parties.
Your Financial Institution does not endorse or guarantee the search engine or 3rd
party sites. The products and services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products, are NOT products of
your Financial Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC or NCUA.
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. First Data monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.