Online Banking Login
Wind: 14 MPH S
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|
- FSU's Winston cleared of sexual assault
- State attorney says not enough evidence to prosecute Jameis Winston
- Yemen attack bears hallmarks of Al Qaeda; at least 52 dead
- Does labor representation at Boeing matter in 777X quest?
- Scores dead in Central African Republic; U.N. sending more troops
- Biden warns about China's creation of air defense zone
- Nelson Mandela: A life in highlights
- Nelson Mandela, first black S. African president, dies at 95
- Nelson Mandela, towering world leader, dies at 95
- Mandela, first black South African president, apartheid foe, dies at 95
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Dec 05, 07:48 PM
BISMARCK, N.D. - With the wind chill falling to almost minus 40, Steve Hendershot's mind was elsewhere Thursday as he and his crew of roustabouts worked a well in North Dakota's booming oil patch.
The cold weather sweeping the Plains wasn't cooling off work in the oil patch, which moves forward in all kinds of weather.
North Dakota's notorious cold isn't a deterrent for Dylan Grossman, a 23-year-old Alaska native who posted a Craigslist ad seeking a laborer's job in the oil fields.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Dec 05, 06:45 PM
JOHANNESBURG - He emerged into bright winter sunshine, stepped onto the lush field and pulled on a cap.
Nelson Mandela, South Africa's first black president, was wearing the colors of the Springboks and 65,000 white rugby supporters were joyously shouting his name.
"Sport has the power to change the world," Mandela said in a speech five years after that match.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|
Disclaimer: This site is brought to you by your Financial Institution
and First Data. For your convenience, this site
includes an Internet search engine and links to other 3rd parties.
Your Financial Institution does not endorse or guarantee the search engine or 3rd
party sites. The products and services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products, are NOT products of
your Financial Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC or NCUA.
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. First Data monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.