Online Banking Login
Wind: 5 MPH N
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|
- Qumu Appoints Dan Fishback to its Board of Directors
- QAD Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.072 Per Class A Share and $0.06 Per Class B Share
- Amtech Announces Contract to place its Ion Implant System at The Energy Research Centre of The Netherlands (ECN) -- to be used in High Efficiency Cell Technology R&D
- Court dismisses challenge to Microsoft/Skype merger
- BinaryNow, Inc. Announces SlimPublisher 4.0, Affordable Desktop Publishing Software for Creating Business Cards With Artistic 2D Barcodes and Maps
- Amazon grocery delivery rolls into San Francisco
- Anil Varghese Joins Targetbase as Chief Security Officer; Continues Targetbase's Commitment to Information Security
- WHAT FESTIVE TREATS DO WE [...] [Sentinel, The (Stoke-on-Trent, England)]
- California man faces revenge porn charges
- Access to NSA phone tracking might spur some great ideas
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Dec 11, 05:41 PM
WASHINGTON - With time running short, the nation's health care rolls still aren't filling up fast enough.
New sign-up numbers Wednesday showed progress for President Barack Obama's health care law, but not enough to guarantee that Americans who want and need coverage by Jan. 1 will be able to get it.
Crunch time is now, as people face a Dec. 23 deadline to sign up if they are to have coverage by New Year's.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Dec 11, 05:57 PM
ASHBURN, Va. - It takes quite the sales job to explain why a medically cleared Robert Griffin III won't play for the rest of the season.
Embattled Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan realized that and gave it his best shot Wednesday, speaking passionately at times in a 28-minute news conference that included references to the team's "circus atmosphere" and insistences that the move isn't a ploy to get himself fired.
Shanahan's reasoning is that he fears Griffin, who has taken a pounding in recent weeks, will get hurt, and that would ruin the franchise player's offseason - a reversal of Shanahan's oft-stated position that Griffin needed as much game experience as possible and would play to the end of the season.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|
Disclaimer: This site is brought to you by your Financial Institution
and First Data. For your convenience, this site
includes an Internet search engine and links to other 3rd parties.
Your Financial Institution does not endorse or guarantee the search engine or 3rd
party sites. The products and services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products, are NOT products of
your Financial Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC or NCUA.
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. First Data monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.