Online Banking Login
Wind: 0 MPH CLM
|Information provided by Acquire Media|
- Cantor tells newspaper he'll resign in August
- Parched Texas city hopes to cut lake evaporation
- Obama to speak from White House Friday afternoon
- European anti-Semitism linked to Gaza conflict
- Bill Clinton says he could have killed Osama Bin Laden
- Funeral held for homicide victim April Millsap, 14
- Denver celebrates pot at the county fair
- USDA overhauls 50 year-old poultry inspections
- California man sentenced to death gets second death sentence
- Couple channel grief into retreat for veterans
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Aug 01, 04:41 PM
LUBBOCK, Texas (AP) — A North Texas city already has deployed two unusual techniques to try to cope with a persistent and lengthy drought, and Wichita Falls just added a third, more extreme tool to try to deal with its dwindling water supply. The hope is that adding a biodegradable palm oil-and-lime-based product on the surface of a lake that's the city's primary water supply will cut the ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Aug 01, 10:57 PM
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Indiana Pacers All-Star Paul George suffered a gruesome right leg injury late in the U.S. national team's intrasquad scrimmage Friday night. George leaped to contest a fast-break layup by James Harden with 9:33 left in the fourth quarter and his leg smashed against the bottom of the backboard stanchion. After roughly 10 minutes of stoppage, George was taken out of the arena on ...
Disclaimer: This site is brought to you by your Financial Institution
and First Data. For your convenience, this site
includes an Internet search engine and links to other 3rd parties.
Your Financial Institution does not endorse or guarantee the search engine or 3rd
party sites. The products and services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products, are NOT products of
your Financial Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC or NCUA.
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. First Data monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.