Online Banking Login
Weather data for 36401 is currently unavailable.
|Information provided by Acquire Media|
- Kerry takes aim at Russia over Ukraine and Syria
- Viewers' Guide: GOP hopefuls spar in South Carolina
- Germany presses Russia, Ukraine to implement peace deal
- Cruz's right turn on immigration belies more moderate past
- Russian PM: West rekindling the Cold War
- Seeking a Splash: Klay goes for All-Star 3s upset of Curry
- Major ivory network dismantled in Congo, wildlife group says
- Turkish media say Saudi Arabia, Turkey may strike in Syria
- The Latest: Russian PM links migrants, terror threat
- Rubio under pressure as Republicans debate in South Carolina
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Feb 12, 07:27 PM
As the city of Flint, Michigan, prepared to begin drawing its drinking water from the Flint River, an official with the municipal water plant said his superiors were prodding him to move too quickly, an email released by the governor's office Friday shows. "If water is distributed from this plant in the next couple weeks, it will be against my direction," Mike Glasgow wrote to officials with ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Feb 13, 02:21 AM
TORONTO (AP) — Klay Thompson believes, even if he knows many don't. He knows how good Stephen Curry is, so he couldn't have been terribly surprised when he was told during NBA All-Star player interviews that "everyone" thinks his Golden State Warriors teammate is going to win the 3-point contest Saturday night. "Everybody thinks that? Oh, wow," Thompson said. "There's got to be a few who think ...
Disclaimer: This site is brought to you by your Financial Institution
and First Data. For your convenience, this site
includes an Internet search engine and links to other 3rd parties.
Your Financial Institution does not endorse or guarantee the search engine or 3rd
party sites. The products and services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products, are NOT products of
your Financial Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC or NCUA.
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. First Data monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.