Online Banking Login
Wind: 6 MPH SSW
|Information provided by Acquire Media|
- UN rights chief: Boko Haram fighters murdered captive women
- Iraqi minister says Tikrit to be recaptured within 'hours'
- Analysis: Yemen ground operation carries major risks
- Mexican oil rig burns off coast, 4 dead, 16 injured
- Old colonial statues are in the crosshairs in South Africa
- Yemen officials: 23 dead after airstrikes hit factory
- Cynthia Lennon, first wife of John Lennon, dies of cancer
- Buhari: Nigeria embraces democracy, 1-party state behind us
- 10 Ebola cases found during Sierra Leone's shutdown
- Turkey vows to track down all involved in courthouse attack
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Apr 01, 02:11 PM
SEATTLE (AP) — Seattle's new $15 minimum wage law began going into effect Wednesday, nearly a year after this pricey West Coast city was celebrated by activists as the first metropolis to push employers into providing higher wages. The fast food workers who staged walk-outs to advance the idea, however, won't be seeing anything close to $15 an hour in their paychecks this week, as the increase ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Apr 01, 10:51 PM
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Monta Ellis scored 26 points, and the Dallas Mavericks withstood a triple-double from Russell Westbrook to beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 135-131 on Wednesday night. Westbrook finished with 31 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists. It was his 10th triple-double of the season, the 17th of his career and his eighth since the All-Star break. Anthony Morrow scored 32 points and ...
Disclaimer: This site is brought to you by your Financial Institution
and First Data. For your convenience, this site
includes an Internet search engine and links to other 3rd parties.
Your Financial Institution does not endorse or guarantee the search engine or 3rd
party sites. The products and services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products, are NOT products of
your Financial Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC or NCUA.
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. First Data monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.