Online Banking Login
The Bank of Evergreen was established in 1932 to serve the needs of the people of Evergreen and Conecuh County during the recovery from the 1929 Stock Market crash. The Bank of Evergreen remains an independent community bank, locally owned, operated and managed.
After 61 years in our old location, the Bank of Evergreen moved into our current location at 146 West Front Street. The Bank of Evergreen renovated the former Pix Theater, the former City Café, and other storefronts into our current office.
The lobby of the bank still contains many of the features of the former movie house. For a virtual tour of our lobby, please check back at this location as that feature is currently under construction.